Saturday 10 January 2015

2015... Here we go again!!

I will begin by saying "Happy New Year". To say I took time off blogging is an understatement. I wrote my last post in March, 2013 and didn't chec in again on the blog until the 4th of January, 2015.


Last year was something, not everything I wanted came to past, but a lot of the far fetched ones came to be. I got married last year after dating my good friend of 10 years for like 9 months. 



If anyone told me this time last year that I will be married to him, I would have laughed it off. I didn't see him that way, well, until I did. Also, I work in one state and live in another one now. Lots of driving for me.







2014 was a mixed one for me. I overachieved in some goals and underachieved in others. Nevertheless, I am very excited about 2015. 



I have a lot of blog post ideas up my sleeve and I intend coming out of my shell a bit more this year.

So let's cheers to a sweet year ahead. 

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back and congrats on your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love friendship that later turns into marriage.
    www.mstomie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never use to be a fan of it until it happened to me...:) thanks for reading my post.

      Delete