I was contemplating on whether I should do this post but after much going back and forth I decided to give it a go. Here are 25 reasons in my life to be grateful to God.
- For His love - God's Love
- For Hope to carry on each day
- For Health
- For the Love of family and friends
- For Happiness and Joy - Considering the fact that about 2 years ago I was in a dark place.
- For helping me beat all the odds against me in life (Between God and I)
- For Daily Wisdom
- For comfort
- For Wealth
- For an Intellectual mind
- For Doors of opportunities that keeps coming up despite my ingrate attitude towards them.
- For Academic achievements
- For the giving me to strength and will to be a blessing to others
- For Daily purpose and direction - When loss a sense of purpose and direction, God always has a way to put me back on track.
- For growth
- For the business that has been entrusted to me
- For Abundance of blessing - I feel blessed each day and I know I will have a blessed live. I know God was referring to me when he said in 3 John 1:2, "Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth."
- For adventures - I have gone and seen places I never thought or imagined possible.
- For constant innovation
- For bringing helpers my way
- For Beauty
- For all my material possessions
- For my room - (No one can imagine how much I love my room)
- For my blog - cluelessrandoms.blogspot.com
- For 25 years of ups, downs, failures, success, trials & errors, breakthroughs, forgiveness, mercy, peace and for much more things to come.
I thought looking for 25 reasons will be a tough one for me to do but when I started thinking and listing them, I realized 25 was just so small. I could go on and on. Thanks to everyone that reads this blog. Try not to be like me and wait for a day like this to count your blessing. Try to count your blessings daily, as I intend doing from henceforth.
Happy Birthday to Me