Tuesday 22 January 2013

A walk down the toilet roll aisle

I was walking down the supermarket aisle of ____ and came across these toilet rolls. I was tempted to buy one of them because I just recently re-visited using shea butter on my body/hair. However, I took a long pause to think about how in God’s name does a shea butter infused toilet make any difference in anyone’s life?




I read through the content on the roll packaging and found nothing to support or highlight the use of shea butter on this toiletry. For sure, no one wants their asses smelling like shea butter. Makes me wonder if things like these are just advertising gimmick or maybe it has a real purpose? I decided not to buy it since I couldn't come up with an explanation for the use of shea butter.

How much thought do you put into the things buying?

No comments:

Post a Comment