Tuesday 30 October 2012

Favourites at Sufdome SS13 store

If you haven't seen the Surfdome Summer Store for SS13, then click here but if you have then lets proceed. I took some pictures of pieces at the press event that had me at hello. Let's get the drum rolls as I unveil them.

These roller skates are to die for. I prefer the leopard one though

Volcom bikini set - <3 <3

Triwa and Nixon watches

Triwa watches

Forgot to check the brands of these because the pineapple kept distracting me (Pineapple is my favourite fruit)
Lacoste Shoe. This is a men's piece but i don't mind having it for myself. So nice.
Every time I look at this bag i fall right back in love again with it. It is so beautiful and it is a Clarks SS13 piece.

I found this very interesting because it is from Billabong (very unusual from this brand)

I am drawn to this backpack because it has all my favourite colours

What do you all think about my picks?

No comments:

Post a Comment